mail address : email@example.com
I am an Italian freelance photographer. I live in Friuli Venezia Giulia in the province of Gorizia and photographer since 1985, starting with landscapes, naturalistic themes and then moving on to social reportage.
I like to wander the streets of a city or any other place in search of the opportunity to capture a single moment in time and space, fundamental factors for the success of a good photograph. I try to fill the frame with information that makes a strong image, starting from even small details and the background is as important as the first floor that can define the sense of place. Most of the time technical skills and preparation do not produce the expected results also because you never know what will happen. In reality many of the reportage photographs may be poor in meaning and the number of shots is high to get a valid one.
- 2021 – Author of the Year 2020 FIAF – Friuli Venezia Giulia / Autore dell’Anno 2020 FIAF Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia
- 2021 – Exhibition Bassano del Grappa Italy
- 2020 – Nomination of Finalist Photojournalist Awards from the FAPA London – Fine Art Photography Awards, for my story about Water Soul of Venice.
- 2018 – Exhibition Trieste Italy – Soul’s Street
- 2017 – Nomination of Finalist Photojournalist Awards from the FAPA London – Fine Art Photography Awards, for my story about Dhobi Ghat, the open-air laundry in central Mumbai.
- 2006 – 2009 – I worked with the National Geographic Slovenia on a reportage on the traditional market of the city of Ljubljana.
- 2004 –I trained and enriched my photographic skills by attending the social reportage workshop organized by TPW (Toscana Photo Workshop) with David Alan Harvey, Kent Kobersteen.